1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to say on websites

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by nevashiva, Feb 11, 2013.

1. nevashiva

nevashiva Guest

I am kinda trying one of those hook me up/dating websites, you know people post very short things about themselves, but its only the pictures that matter...

So what kinda chatting goes on there, its a fully guy website...so maybe guys are less chattier, I just never tried that kinda thing before, and I don't wat to say other than liking others pictures...which is quiet cute, but i'd like some chatting to be going on...

ADVICE TY MY FELLOW HUMANS

2. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

To be honest, the people on those sites dont really want to chat if you know what I mean. I think its unlikely you will find someone who is truly trying to just start a conversation and meet others, but hey Im wrong sometimes.

3. photoguy93

On websites like those, a picture says 1,000,000,000,000 words. If you have a sucky picture, you're going to get the pervs.

If you have a hunky/fabulous picture, you're going to get the creepy guys and maybe a few other odd but hunky guys.

Websites like that aren't for chatting. Chatting is like an STD - Nobody wants to do anything to get it.

4. Minx

I don't think any lengthy conversations happen on the sites themselves.

Once information is exchanged, chatting further occurs in texts and emails. Unless someone is really anxious, then they might not say much at all. :3

5. nevashiva

nevashiva Guest

lol chatting STD

thanks thats what I thought so too...its nice to keep flirting about other peoples pictures though I guess its fun in its own way...I am not feeling the meat market idea though...

Its cool though to see how different gay guys are out there!

Tks guys for the advice :slight_smile: