1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to Questioning myself,,,

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SparkleDuck, Feb 11, 2013.

1. SparkleDuck

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I used to be extremely sure and confident in my sexuality.. but for some reason lately.. I've just been questioning everything.
    I'm not sure if it's because I've finally come to accept being FtM... I used to be really into men. But now I'm not sure if I ever REALLY wanted to be with one, or if I just really wanted to BE one. And I'm really not sure if I'd ever be able to be in a relationship with a woman. I'm just so confused. :icon_sad:
    I get those "butterflies" in my stomach when I'm around men I like, but I hardly get that with women. I feel like I only like fictional women and that really sounds pathetic. :bang:
    I mean.. half the time I can't even stand to be around women.. But I'm still sexually excited by them.
    I just.. I don't know anymore.. I just feel so awkward all of the time.

2. DeanIsHome

I'm not sure how to give you any advice, but in the spring (i think) of last year I seriously began to doubt that I was gay, my mom constantly told me it was a phase and my art teacher was talking about another student who had come out as gay as probably just going through a phase so i tried for about 3 months to think it was a phase and that i was straight and i even dated a girl and i felt happy and i even got a tiny bet excited by her and i thought i had been "cured" but i was wrong, in the end we broke up and i wasn't sad at all because to me she was just a really cool friend and that's all i saw her as and after breaking up with her i realized "I am gay, and I'm sure of it, it's not a phase"
    Sorry if i didn't get what you posted at all or if i was of no help.