1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My cousin's Dilemma

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Vix193, Feb 11, 2013.

1. Vix193

So, um, Hi everyone. Pretty new here. This'll be a bit of a long story, so, please, bear with me. Anyways, My little cousin moved here from japan recently, (He somehow looks european. Quite the cute lookin' kid as well.) let's call him Hiro. He's a pretty polite kid, but I'm the only one who knows the real reason he got sent over here, He's actually gay, and his parets didn't like that, so, they shipped him over here to live with relatives, so....we took him in. Now, My parents are very conservative people, and apparently his parents told mine that, the reason they sent him away was because he was being a problem child for them, and they just didn't want to deal with him anymore. Now, Hiro's a fairly intelligent and polite person, he got high marks at his old school, so, to me that was a load of crap. Anyways, fast forward about a year. I walk into my room, (he shares a bed with me) and, he and a friend, let's call him Lucas (guy, obviously) were, doing IT on my bed. After they both scramble to cover themselves, I have a talk with them both about being careful with the way they show affection in public (after all, this is a conservative state, Texas) After the talk, the boys inform me of how Lucas had saved Hiro from homophobic bullies, and even ran them off...They don't want to make a case of it, but, I feel that I should report this to the school administration...But...I don't want to cause a web of chaos and accidentally out them....and...they're only eight graders...but they obviously care for rach other alot..should I allow them to continue the sex? I'm just a bit torn on what to do. Any advice would be appereciated. Sorry for the long story.

2. josh9623

as far as the bullies you might talk with an administrator (leaving out the matter of what they were being bullied for) and for the sex i dont think it would really be your place to tell them to stop but at least have the "safe sex" talk with them as it applies to gays just as much as straight people

3. Vix193

Well, as for the bullies, they've apparently started leaving them alone since Lucas ran them off, But, I don't want another reason for the bullying to start up again. And, as far as safe sex goes, I already had that discussion with them, and they fully understood that concept, thank goodness.