1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help i cant decide

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by user name, Feb 12, 2013.

1. user name

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello everyone im new here to EC and im a 14 yo Male. But the reason i made this thread was i was in need of some help. Lately ive been haveing some bad straight break ups (last 3 times to be exact.)
    My not really a problem but question is lately ive been thinking about how ive acted my life with same sex and i just feel... Better, more comfortable, more romatic, and more eroused i guess is the way to put it :wink: lol but im seriously confused i think more about guys half the time and other half i think what did i do earlier? thats not me and i think more bout girls. i admit to myself i may be gay but that doesnt stop the other half of me likeing girls and dropping guys. I dont know if i just went to guys because of relationship problems but whenever i sit down and think its a constant loop! I just need someone to help me think about this. If im gay/bi/straight it would really help guys ive been confused lately and thought no one can answer my questions (since most of my family is religous and strong against same sex, and basically the people a school are no different) but then i found this forum and this is my first forum so im keeping the newbie title for awhile xD

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC!

It's not at all unusual to be confused about your sexuality at your age. The equipment and mindset are still pretty new, and you're still trying to figure out what floats your boat. I'd say the smart move is to hold off on a relationship for a bit. Stick with fantasy for awhile. If you're enjoying a fantasy about a girl, great - run with it. If you're enjoying a fantasy about a guy, great - go on with your bad self. Let yourself enjoy whatever fantasy excites you at the time. Eventually, some patterns will start to emerge.

Lex

3. MartyK

MartyK Guest

I agree with Lexington. If you said you had it figured out at 14 i'd tell you that you don't. Time will tell no doubt, but i think the best thing for now would be to answer the question yourself and roll with it.

4. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

I think a lot of people experience some variation of bisexual feelings during puberty (ages 11-15). Once you get in high school, it definitely becomes clearer. Not to say bi is a phase, but it can be for many going through puberty (like I did).