1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some possible hinderences in my relationship.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by SriManayaDasan, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Hello everyone. This is my first post in a little while. :slight_smile:

Back in October, my boyfriend and I (we separated in March due to my original plan to move away for college) got back together. I thought it may have been a mistake at first, but it started off rather well. However, in the past few weeks, some things have occurred that have bothered me and they might be hindering the relationship.

1.) My sex drive is EXTREMELY low. I'm comfortable with once a week or less. He would like it 2-4 times a week. He wants to top ALL the time, even though I've recently become uncomfortable with bottoming. I used to bottom all of the time, but it's not that pleasurable for me anymore. It got to the point where he said he has become sexually frustrated.

2) I hate kids and never want them. Although I do joke about what I would do if I had them, I don't actually want them. The other night, he asked me if I ever wanted kids and when I said no, he looked a little disappointed.

3.) I don't plan on staying in Georgia (or maybe even the country) forever. He has a house, a job, and close family and friends here; whom I don't think he ever wants to leave.

4.) I'm still trying to figure out if I'm not cis-gendered. If I'm not, I'm afraid that would drive him away.

If anyone has any advice, it would greatly be appreciated.

2. Jim1454

Some things would suggest you should just see how things go (moving, kids, gender). But other things are more 'pressing' - so to speak. If you're both frustrated in the bedroom, that's not good.

Having a good, open, honest conversation about all of these things is probably best. We don't know what you need to do, but between you and your boyfriend, you should be able to figure this out.

3. Thanks for the response. I know just talking to him is the best way, but it is still good to get others opinions.