1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what should i do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by casjuan, Feb 12, 2013.

1. casjuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    ok so there is this really creepy guy at school who is a stalker and i dont know what to do and the worst part about is, is that he lives NEXT door to me! hes told my friend many things like "oh you guys hang out in a good place i can watch you guys while i eat" and hes told her stuff like "man Juan (me) has covered up his window now" and then like hes asked her "what do you think juan is gonna do for Valentines Day? maybe nothing because he never goes out..whenever i see him hes always in his house" like WTF! D: how can he see me if im IN my house! D;

and idk what to do! D:

2. josh9623

i would say that as long as you dont think he would do anything drastic confront him about it, who knows maybe he likes you LOL

3. casjuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hahah no thats creepy though!!! ive never been so scared in my life no lie ._. like idk how he got my number..,.

4. HadesReborn

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Use curtains. Or, go out more. Don't stick to a routine...
    Or don't worry about it. Chances are, if people think of him as a stalker, then he has worked out that people will only talk to him when he acts like one.. unfortunately. So, he could just be saying it for attention. However, if you're scared or worried at all. Tell someone. If not, then i wouldn't worry about it. But use curtains or blinds where appropriate. But don't live your life in fear of other people... :slight_smile: Just live your life.

5. TyRawr

Board Member Full Member

It defiantly sounds like he has a HUGE crush on you. But it is kid of a creeper crush, none the less. What do you think you should do about it?

6. casjuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

I have blinds...and i do i told my friends and they make fun of me xD they purpously scream his name when he passes by so they could say hi and creep me out more

---------- Post added 12th Feb 2013 at 08:27 PM ----------

Tell his parents? or tell him to Leave me the F*** alone? hide from him? ._.