1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dropping Hints?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Taron, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Taron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Right so I want to come out... Badly... But there's the fact that I'm terrified.
    After reading a lot of advice sites and forums I've picked up that it's a good idea to drop hints that you're gay or to find out their views on homosexuality.

So how do you guys think I'd go about doing this? What could I say to my friends and family to either hint that I'm gay or to find out their views? I would ask them what they think about gay marriage being legalized in Britain now that that's news around here but I think that'd be a bit obvious since I'm not the most masculine person and people already think I am :lol: It's pretty obvious that I am and loads of people ask my friends if I am but never to my face so it's more like hinting that I'm ready to come out rather than I'm gay.

Thanks again! :icon_bigg

2. KTWK

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds like you've already dropped your hints. Of course if you wanted to be super obvious you could just say how hot that guy is.

But really, if it's pretty obvious and loads of people ask your friends as you say, it doesn't sound like there's much more hinting to do. If you're ready to come out, then by all means go for it. But being 13, you're still pretty young, and a lot of kids at that age honestly don't even really understand love beyond the sexual attraction or what being gay really means besides liking cock, so it may be best to wait a few years. That's just my opinion, though. Perhaps just take the honesty policy that lots of people take, where they will just act themselves and if someone comes up to them and honestly asks them if they're gay, they will tell them so.

3. Iceman110295

my adive is to figure out yourself before you come out since your 13. you have a few years before you move out and you dont know how your family will react . so its good how you are you droping hints. next time you drop a hint you should talk about how like hanging outwith guys

4. chibiidol

chibiidol Guest

I say drop hints but remember if they guess to not deny it
    thats what i did in middle school when i wanted to come out
    I said stuff like "I want to create a bisexual cub" and when they asked me about it i was like "No im not bisexual."
    They ended up just thinking i was a homophobe
    so yea...
    remember,don't deny when confronted