1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I told her last night

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Unsuregirl, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Last night a friend (who happens to be my boss, also Lesbian) and I were talkin and at one point she said, "Im no catch", now if you have read some of my other posts, you'll know I have a huge crush on her, so anyways, I finished what I was saying and just told her, I may not have the right to say this but I think Your beautiful, and continued telling her what all I love about her 5 pages worth of text messages, Im still unsure of how this is playing out, we continued texting until she fell asleep, and then this mornign she sent me a text, Like the 2nd time ever she has done it first, usually its always me.... was this a really bad Idea, how do I know how she really reacted, she told me thank you and no one has ever said anything to her like that before and it was really sweet and she was speechless, but like how do I know, what her return feelings are....

2. thereshewas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do you get to see her again soon? You could wait to see how she reacts around you, you could flat-out ask her, you could try to make plans to hang-out... those are all the ideas I've got. I've never been in a similar situation, but I would say the fact that she didn't stop texting you and that there was no "but" after the thank you is a good sign :slight_smile:

Good luck! (Oh - and I think the fact that you told her all of that took courage and is seriously impressive)

3. Unsuregirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yes I got to see her today, it seemed like nothing, and I mean nothing had changed. But that is better than it felling all awkward ya know. It sucks having a crush on someone who you know really it wouldn't work. She is my boss and it would I dunno..... And Yes it took alot, I kept thinking before I hit send and then when I did I was like no, no, no and freaking until I got a reply back. But as long as the friendship relationship didn't go downhill Im ok ya know. I love her to death and would do anything for her. Perhaps one day maybe if she does feel the same way, maybe just maybe things may change. But for now I kinda get the feeling that she doesn't have the same feelings for me. Maybe it is to save myself heartbreak I dont know, but its all ok, or at least thats what I keep telling myself