1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yay, moar me.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ty, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Ty

Ty Guest

I don't know whats going on with me =/ Im just being triggered into unhappiness by everything..

My form teacher gave me a detention for no fucking reason. I had a huge go at her and explained why I was late (my maths teacher kept me behind for homework reasons) she wouldn't accept this and kept me behind, making me late for my bus so I had to walk home.

Thats what triggered me off. Walking home in a rage from her I just got even more upset/angry. I'm trying hard to organize myself and do well at school but in reality it amounts to nothing. I'm shit at all of the languages im studying. I've aimed too high. I've been getting random dicks commenting about my appearance.. I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT THEY THINK. for fucks sake. I had to sit through half a maths lesson with some girl asking other girls 'Tyrone or person X' =/ most of the time they chose person X. argh I can't just be left alone. Theres so much I want to do but im incapable of doing it. I wish I could just end it all, the world doesn't need faulty people like me. there is obviously something wrong with mee.

Im sorry for all the crap you had to read but i just need to type something..

#1 Ty, Mar 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2008
  2. darkestknight

Eh, there's always crappy moments for everyone! No one's perfect, y'see? I've been a lot of rough times too. :grin:

Find a nice quiet place, and chill out, or speak to someone close. Grab a punching bag to punch, or rip some pages, or write stories, or anything you can think of. :grin:

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*)

There's something wrong with you? Let me tell you, there's something wrong with everyone. Every. Single. Human. Being. In. The. World. NO. EXCEPTIONS. We all have faults and it sucks that everyone's drawing attention to your own, but that doesn't make them any more perfect than you; in fact, that makes them far lesser people than you. The fact that they even have to do such trivial things as 'Tyrone or person X' only shows what narrow-minded, spiteful and unkind people they are.

As for your teacher, I'm sorry that he was being an unfair git; I would hate it if that happened to me. Her not listening was a really unkind thing to do.

Don't think there's something wrong with you just because of all this shit; in the end, it amounts to these people's own faults. You have many great qualities, I can tell that from having talked to you on EC etc. and you are a FAR BETTER PERSON than all these people. Don't worry about the dicks; go on and make real friends. People who accept you for who you are are the ones worth keeping.

4. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Heatqueen is right. You are a good person, those dicks are only displaying their own faults, not yours. And all of us are faulty. There's nothing special about you, there, honey :wink:

Re the langauges: I'm sure you're not shit. Most people can't speak a language properly at all, but you can speak several! Just because you're not fluent doesn't make what you can do worthless. Aiming high and only getting half way is so much better than not having any aims like those saddos. Just peresevere and you'll see how much progress you can make.

As for the random appearance comments... try and ignore them! People who say things like that only do it to try and bolster their own miniscule self confidence. They don't know what they're talking about. I've read loads of beautiful actors' interviews saying that when they were teenagers they were considered ugly or whatever, just because teeangers are prats. Everybody either gets those comments or gives them - and it's much better to be a reciever, honestly. The givers are truly sad. Just try and ignore them. I know what it's like because I sometimes get these stupid guys whistling at me in a mocking way, and it's hard but you just have to IGNORE them. They're not worth it :slight_smile:

As for "tyrone or X" - kids' tastes in bfs is shit. Full stop. They always "fancy" just the popular jerks, so I'm sadly not suprised they didn't choose you. Don't worry. One day you'll meet someone worth while who'll like you :slight_smile:

5. Fiorino

You're not some sort of psycho, everyone has problems. The important
    part is that you concentrate on the positive. Concentrate on what you're
    greatful for, on people's good points, on what you want instead of what isn't
    going for you at the moment. It's hard to explain exactly, but just try it.

6. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

Hang in their hotstuff!!,Your going through a hard transitional time right now.School is the hardest transition of ones life, obtaining that education that will eventually lead you to your career. I am still in this transition aswell, its hard,exhausting, and frustrating. I hate school as well and have been studying nonstop for the last couple days in arrow.I hate cramming for tests but ran into an awkward test schedule that left me no choice but to cram for them.I usually study 4-5 days before a test cause it allows the informaiton to stick in my head. but i didnt have that option this time.

I had a 50point lab practical test yesterday where i had to go around a lab room identifying different arterys and veins on different models and microscope slides with no word bank only my memoray and a blank piece of paper to write my answer down on, i ended up gettings a 86% 43/50 which made me happy but left me exhausted, then today i had to take a 100point microbiology test which i hope to pull a B on it but porbably will get a C cause i could only had time to study one night for it, and now tomorrow (weds) iv got a 100point Anatomy & Phisiology 2 test on the cardiovascular system and Lymphatics system.

I am just so fed up with studying and mentally exhausted.Today was my birthday and i didnt even have energy to smile at all during dinner with my parents and just felt exhausted and down on myself. Now i have to stay up all night studying when all i want to do is relax and play some counter strike and go to sleep. Ontop of that i have a 50point heart lab writeup due right when i get back from spring break next week( so i probably have to get it done b4 i go on break uggghh!) and a 50point sociology research paper due soon too...i just feel so swamped and exhausted all the time and starting not too really care what people around me think (even thou i keep my appearance up) because i just dont have the energy to give a f__k what they think, Im just too mentally burnt out to let that thought of "what are they thinking about me?" bother me at all, im just their to get my work done and go home and relax.

Anyway i know how you feel buddy, just hang in their and things will eventually even out and get better. Life is a constant struggle of ups and downs. Hang in their hotstuff, things will slowly get better!:lol: I too feel burnt out on life, it takes time to mentally recharge, I hope i am able to do so aswell, cause it is easily more said than done. The mind takes time to recoop.:lol:

7. CaptainTrips

i'm in a list-making mood, so here you go:

- sorry that you feel like everything is closing in on you!

- congrats on keeping control of yourself and not flipping out and getting yourself into deeper trouble w/ your teacher...too often little things really do spiral out of control like that.

- good for you, aiming high!! you're willing to work hard to succeed, and push yourself to do better!! even if you feel a little overwhelmed, the fact that you care enough to work at it says a LOT!

- studying languages is tough work, but worth it in the end!

- yay for not caring what other people think! #1 most important thing. especially in school; these people are not going to be in control of your future, so who gives a fuck?

- sorry people suck. =( try not to let them get to you!! every now and then you get a good one in that bunch of rotten apples--keep holding out for them!

- for what its worth, "Tyrone" is an awesome name. i think i'm going to store it for my future kid...

- the world needs people like you the same way a drowning man needs oxygen!! what if everyone was like that girls in your math(s) class? we'd really be in trouble then

-(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*)

8. Aw I'm sorry all that happened to you Ty. It really does make me sad when bad things happen to good people, especially when something happens that makes you feel down and you've done nothing to deserve it. It's good that you come here and vent though as opposed to doing something rash. And Helena and Lucy are right, although it may be extremely difficult just ignore those who heap negativity on you. You are better than them and will find people worth keeping company with.

And this isn't true at all. Like many others have pointed out, we're all faulty by nature. There isn't something wrong with you at all, seeing as you haven't done anything to merit what's happened to you. It's all those who give you grief that have the problem.

9. n1ck

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Perhaps this will make you feel better! :kiss: