1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to..... and unsure what it means, advice?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justnotsure, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Justnotsure

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So, I will start off by saying that I am a straight guy with a great lady in my life and I enjoy everything about her and us, I am attracted to her, I am attracted to women but, and there is always a but right?

I think about being with another guy all the time, and I am going to be blunt and if any of the lanugage I end up using is not allowed please mods fix it or let me know but blunt is the only way I can think to say this. I cannot stop thinking about going down on a guy, a crossdresser anyone with a dick. I am very attracted to crossdressers in every sense but with a guy I am only turned on by the thought of his dick which I suppose another way to say it is that I am not attracted to men but to thier equipment if its not a CD.

I think about playing the female role in every way with a CD or a guy and what I mean is going down on him right on up to full on sex with me in a bottom role and not necessarily me dressing up although that turns me on as well. I think about jerking off a random guy and what turns me on about the thought is getting him off, the feeling of his warm cum on my hand and knowing that I was responsible for getting him off.

I would like nothing more to say to my lady that I want to try going down on a guy but it would not be taken well I don't think and do not want to put a wedge between us because she either thinks that I am not straight or not attracted to her. When we do have sex I do play around a little bit and without getting into it too much with details I think that she gets that it turns me on somewhat. She will at times playing with me say things like "well you are a little gay anyways" because of some of the positions we have sex in and what we do in bed. I LOVE women and everything about them, I am into anything and everything to do with women sexually but some of the time I am thinking about dick or playing that bottom role that I mentioned earlier in the post and really would like to be just laying between someones legs playing around with my mouth.

That came off a bit rambly and is not complete as there is so much more to how I feel about being with a and I think this is the best way to say it, a person with a dick but I don't have anywhere else to get opinions about this and maybe some advice. I am not sure that I really asked a clear cut question or anything but I would love to hear some opinions and others views on this from both sides women and men. :help:

2. wandering i

It sounds as though you have sexual interest in both men and women, which is called bisexuality. It's pretty common and completely healthy. No reason to be anchored to just one interest, right?
    I think in any relationship, discussing attraction to other people needs to be surrounded by a lot of reassurance that you are first and foremost interested in your partner, and are faithful to her. If someone wouldn't have you just because you were attracted sexually to men as well as women, they may not be a healthy match for you, because you should be able to feel secure in that aspect of yourself as well.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well it sounds like you're pretty clear on what you want at this stage - that is, a person with a dick, and to enjoy sex with said person. In that sense, you're in a good place, because you know the direction you want to go.

What is your situation with this woman, exactly? Are you dating? married? living together? Despite the situation, it sounds like you don't feel as if you have the opportunity to explore this side of yourself within the boundaries of the relationship, so you may want to think about some decisions you could make in that respect. More specifically, is it worth it to you to end the relationship in order to get to know this side of yourself better? The answer may be yes and it may be no, but nobody can make the decision for you.

One more thing - there's nothing that says that you can't be attracted to both women and men. Many members here on EC are bisexual, and they may want to chime in here, but just know that you don't have to think about them as mutually exclusive desires if you don't want to. Like having sex with women? Great. Want to try sex with a person with a dick too? That's okay too, and it doesn't mean you have to give up women for good from the start.