1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm confused as F**K WTF

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexander69, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Alexander69

Ok I consider myself 100% gay.... Today a new girl comes to work and she is Serbian and like she is seriously the prettiest and sexiest girls I have ever seen like I'm talking play boy and high fashion model in one its hard to explain but she was seriously the hottest girl I have ever laid eyes on and I felt a slight nervousness around her and I was checking her out all the time I was talking to her and pretty much flirting with her...... What's going on I'm confused? I don't know what I'm feeling sexually I can actually see myself having sex with her.... I'm really confused. And she has a sexy accent like am I infatuated be her incredible beauty? What's happening here? I've only felt like this once to another girl who was very pretty. And this new girl is wealthy it's like a perfect match..... What's happening I don't think for a long run I would be happy with her but WTF is my mind doing right now? Like seriously she's on my mind all day like she was that beautiful. Is her beauty turing a gay guy straight? Or is this infatuation? And I'm just mesmerized by her perfection? Like se had blonde hair skinny big boobs great body nice ass cheek bone structure tanned skin green blue eyes. Like I'm fucking confused here. I'm really stressed to

---------- Post added 16th Feb 2013 at 02:50 AM ----------

Ok and now I'm thinking about her but I'm not feeling sexually attracted to her. Like I couldn't preform so to speak during intercourse. Like I always feel with a man I can buy I feel like I want to hug and kiss and cuddle her but not have sex how is This possible

2. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I have similar things happen from time to time. I can acknowledge a good looking guy and think about him for hours but I am only really interested in women. This is totally normal. You still sound like a gay guy to me. Albeit a gay guy who has acknowledged a beautiful girl

3. amac1985

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is what I think happens to a lot of people, and makes for great confusion in sexuality. You're gay but you are just nervous around different people who you think are stunning. I am the same with a woman who comes into work, but I'm gay. If Jessica Biel or Sofia Vergara came up to me and asked me to have sex with them, I would dwell on it all day and all night because I would have to consider it because there would be a part of me that would probably consider it, to see what it was like. Because I think personally they are stunning women. But, you know, I would never want to settle down and raise a family with either of them, and I wouldn't have that super hot sexual juice feeling with them like I do with guys I have feelings for.
    I think this happens to most people, so try and appreciate it as you not being prejudiced.

4. Deaf Not Blind

eh...this is why i think the most gay men are 1% straight, and the most adamantly straight Christian deep down knows there was this one person that...yeah 1% gay.

If we as a culture did not impress upon someone the stringent standards that "you came out as GAY, you must now NEVER have lust or sex with anybody in a heterosexual manner again or feel SHAMEEEEE!!!" ...then we could all relax and say I am most always attracted to others like me, with few exceptions, and be accepting of self as just human.

5. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

Sounds more like admiration for her beauty and attractiveness than genuine sexual attraction. If your thoughts aren't directing you to something sexual and exciting in that way, then there really is no actual confusion here or anything to worry about. Just because you can "picture" yourself having sex with her may not mean much. It's not based on what you think, it's how you feel. So if the thought of sex with her is "turning you on" and getting you aroused and excited, then yes that would be something confusing. Also,there is this fallacy that gay men can't have intercourse with women. Not necessarily true. If you let go of all inhibitions and really relax yourself, sensation alone can get you hard to the point you could perform.

#5 cm81990, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
  6. BudderMC

If you can't see yourself having sex with her, you probably aren't "turning straight".

7. TheSeeker

Did you get a hard on? If you were that overwhelmed, how did your "divining rod" react to the situation?

8. Deaf Not Blind

divining rod! *grins*