1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help telling an uber-social friend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Munyal, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Munyal

I have a very quiet friend who happens to be friends with EVERYBODY.

She is, however, very kind and accepting and I want to come out to her. I can never catch her alone, though! It is so frustrating! How do I get her to be away from people so I can tell her?

Thanks!

2. TwoMethod

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would it be really strange to text her and ask her to do something, as in just the two of you?

If you can't do that, you just have to wait and hope the next time you're in a group with her, that there will be an opportunity to talk to her alone. There's bound to be a chance, but it may take a while for it to happen!

3. Rygirl

I agree with TwoMethod, why don't you message here and say something like 'hey, do you want to go get some coffee on Saturday' or something similar?

4. Oddish

Oddish Guest

My friend had this problem when she wanted to tell me something LOL. We just discussed sexuality things on the train on the way to school, it was nice and simple. No people around and no distractions.

Perhaps text her, or just.. let her know that there's something you want to talk to her about? Whenever the given chance. Meet up somewhere after school or on the weekend. There's a ton of opportunities to go somewhere and tell her.