1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleepover jealousy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by UserName1, Feb 16, 2013.

1. UserName1

UserName1 Guest

I am having a serious problem right now and I don't know what to do. I am sleeping over at my friend ( my crush's ) house along with a few other friends and we were having such a nice time having fun and sometimes we even flirted, just a little bit with a few signs ( I realize I am most likely blowing this whole thing out of proportion ) and when we were setting up beds my crush decides he wants to sleep shirtless because it is hot. But the problem is that we are down a bed and someone has to share with him ( my crush ) while I tried, subtly, to offer he continues to kick me out and would rather sleep with my other friend. I am not sure what to think I am literally writing this as we are all talking, I guess I just want to vent right now and it feels pretty good. Well, here's hoping it gets better... Right?

2. DeanIsHome

Well he's probably wanting to sleep next to his best-friend since it's be more comfortable for him unless you guys are best-friends o.0

3. UserName1

UserName1 Guest

Yea, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the advice I do feel a bit better.

4. DeanIsHome

Just don't take it personally, he'd probably sleep next to you if he knew you better or was more comfortable around you.

5. Suffocation