1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wouldn't he tell me he isn't bi/gay?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by youknow201, Feb 17, 2013.

1. youknow201

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Quick question, I told a guy I liked him anonymously, through email. I identified myself as a male. I don't know if he is bi/gay but I have suspected for awhile. He just got into a relationship 3 months ago. In the beginning he complained to me about it twice without me even asking. He responded to the email by saying he appreciated the compliment but was in a happy relationship and thanks but no thanks. That hurt but then again he doesn't really know it was me. And is it me but wouldn't a straight guy tell you he wasn't into men? Or is it something I'm reading into? I'm not going to wait for him anymore but if the opportunity ever presents itself in the future I will take it. What do you think?

2. Chierro

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just because he's straight doesn't mean that he wouldn't just outright tell you that he's not into guys. I've told three of my straight friends and only one actually said something to that extent. He easily could've just been flattered by you saying that you like him, considering there are some guys that are so comfortable with their sexuality to accept compliments from gay/bi guys.