1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

trying..again

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Poetic Star, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Poetic Star

Poetic Star Guest

Hey y'all
    I'm new here :slight_smile: and I've been on a lot of these types of sites before but no one ever talked to me much so I often quit after awhile. I recently deleted my account on this lesbian chat site because the only time anyone would bother talking to me was when they wanted to sex chat, which is really humiliating :frowning2:
    anyhoo, I guess you've figured out, yes, I'm a lesbian..though, to be absolutely honest, I've always been able to relate better gay males than other lesbians. My best friend from my adolescence was a gay boy and we lost touch because he lives overseas but I've never loved anyone as much as I loved him (not romantically of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) and I don't know why but gay boys have always been nicer to me than lesbians, though to be honest, I haven't met many girls like me off the Internet..but still. I went to this LGBT meeting one time at the local college here and there 2 girls and they completely ignored me. The only one who talked to me was this guy who was really sweet and polite. It really sucks, actually. Sometimes I catch myself wishing I was a gay male so I'd have a better chance at finding love.
    Maybe most people don't think these chat rooms are a big deal so they don't feel bad if they're rejected constantly, but I only have my dad and my therapist in my life right now so I do care. so that's why I'm trying again, even though it never works out and I'm just left feeling stupid in the end and like I want to disappear.

2. Jordz

Everyone on EC is friendly, i'm sure you'll find what your looking for :wink: