1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by starfish91, Feb 18, 2013.

1. starfish91

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hello,

This is my first post so I am bit nervous!
    I also probably have a very unoriginal issue so I'm sorry if you have read lots of post like this before.

In previous relationships I have only ever dated guys before (I'm a girl) but I have always looked at certain girls and found them attractive and have also been interested in exploring that part of my sexuality and whenever I have been in a relationship with a guy I have never fully let myself be myself I've always held back a bit but there are one or two girls I talk to (who are both totally straight) who I can be totally myself with and I do have slight feelings for them but I'm too shy to go my uni LGBT as my uni is quite small and everyone knows everyone but I want somewhere that I could talk to like mind people or perhaps meet girls who feel the same but at the moment I just wouldn't know how to do that at all.

Sorry if this went on a bit, any help would be great :grin:
    Thanks

2. Ianthe

Hi, welcome to Empty Closets!

For now, you can chat with us here on EC, and that will probably help.

You say that you've dated only guys in the past, but nothing about your feelings for them. Are you questioning whether you have feelings for guys at all?

3. starfish91

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi,

Thank you!
    I think that I can look at a guy and find him attractive and I get crushes on men and I can feel sexually towards them as well as women it's just emotionally that I tend not to be able to get too involved with guys like I don't want to share things or have too much physical contact in any sense but in most other aspects of my life like friends (male friends included) and family I am a very emotional person.