1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't I tell?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sayitforreals, Mar 12, 2008.

1. sayitforreals

Okay so, theres this guy I'm talking to on msn. I have met him a couple of times, but we dont really know each other. But we started this conversation and we got on to the subject of homosexuality. People think he is gay, people think I am gay, and for me thats half true. He sounds alot like me, and he seems like he may be gay or atleast not straight. Im not really interested in like a relationship or anything, but having a mutual gay person to talk to (besides EC) would be really cool, but it sucks because I cant just come out and be all are you gay, and Im not comfortable telling him that I am either. Which I guess is slightly hypocritical, but still you can understand my frustration.

I feel kind of the same way about my best friend. I mean, I hate to stereotype, but he does seem to be gay, but I dont want to ask him, for fear of making our friendship awkward.

Maybe its weird, but if anyone has any advice or suggestions, I would love them. :icon_bigg

2. sayitforreals

haha..he is. He told me. Im relieved, and excited.