1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hmmm... what am I anyone know?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Christianna, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Christianna

Out Status:
    Some people
    now I know Soup Labels are for Cans... so please no telling me that... its irritating lol...

I cannot figure out what I am... aside from a transgender male to female woman....

let me give the situation and maybe someone can tell me wtf i might be so I can learn more about it...

Okay until a few days ago... I had a real hard time getting it up... I mean no one really could attract me... and I mean no one male or female... I was with a woman as a guy for 11 years and we had sex a total of 9 times in the first 3 years and nothing since than... I had been raped and molested as a child for being girlish and had been a prostitute as a child for a number of years afterwords...

Now despite the sexual history I have never been able to orgasm so I gave up on masturbation and sex... for the last 9 months I have ascribed to being an asexual but something happened that changed everything... so... to the next part

I have always had a preference for female companionship and some say this could be do the the trauma I suffered many times from males... I cannot see myself dating older people either as these are the same people who used to use me like one uses a brush...

I went out the other night and went to a bar with a friend to do line dancing and get my face out in the LGBT community... had a great time met alot of lesbians and felt like... I was at a buffet without a fork or knife lol

later on we went to a bar and I met a t-boy who is in the same area of transistion as I am... (parts are still compatible) and we had a really good time... we got drunk not completely but we did a few things we probably shouldn't have but... when he talked dirty to me... he used the proper pronouns and said all the things that make a girl blush and I not only got horny but I got lost in passion... anyway I don't understand what that makes me...

I am a transgender girl... who seems to only get horny and have a sexual appetite when treated like a girl... I have no... sexual appetite when treated like a boy... none... I have even noticed that in masturbation... if I pretend to be a girl and talk dirty to myself I can get it up... is there a term for this... I am confused and at my wits end but I want to know why... can anyone help me with a term or label... please remember i know I don't need a label... I want one so I can learn... about me... (*hug*) I really like the t-boy but it seemed like a hook up... so while it hurts alot I am glad to have learned I am totally stranger than I thought I was...

2. Ianthe

Hi, sorry this got lost and didn't get answered right away.

I hate the terms autogynephilia and autoandrophilia. It's ridiculous, as if most people don't imagine themselves as their true gender during sexual fantasies. If you come across Blanchard's work about autogynephilia, please disregard it--it's total BS. Your fantasies feature you as a woman because you are one, not for his weird reasons.

You are a woman, and you can only get aroused when you think of yourself as one. I don't think that's weird. (I also don't think it's weird when some people have sexual fantasies about being a different sex or gender, which some people do--but whatever.)

Since you like the t-boy, I think you should see if you can go out with him. You don't have much to lose by offering.

You can't really extrapolate from one person you were attracted to to determine your entire sexual orientation. I think you should leave it open pending further data.

Mostly, I think you are just a girl who likes a boy, really. Well, a girl who apparently had some really good sex with a boy, anyway. Why do you think this makes you "stranger than you thought?"

3. Christianna

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well in regards to your question... Why do you think... well to answer that when I was writing the message in question I happened to be watching Alice in Wonderland and the moment was when she was walking along and said, "curious-er, curious-er" when I speak of being stranger than I thought I was at first just transgender... for a time I had thought I was gay for a time I thought I might be the proverbial "lesbian trapped in a mans body" than upon closer inspection... I came across asexual and pansexual which also have parts that describe certain points of me... the more I think about it the more confused I get... but... i digress that if I keep thinking about it I'll probably lose my mind. But as a person who thinks, its hard for me to think about not having a label...

being from a place where people don't like my... label it has always been forced upon me that everything needs a label... and I just want that label I guess... its easier to understand oneself when they have something tangible to think about... I don't mean any offense when I say this but... while labels are for soup cans... I feel like a soup can right now...