1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does the girl at tennis mean i am bi? and if so should i tell anyone?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lissybi, Feb 20, 2013.

1. lissybi

lissybi Guest

me and a girl at tennis begun doing things, and to be honest i'm not 100% sure if it means we are bi but maybe. but i think i am bi. and should i tell anyone? thanks :slight_smile:

2. catmistress

I never really quite understand questions like these.
    In my experience, you should not just automatically label yourself as bi if you kissed one girl this one day that one time. If you felt physical/sexual attraction towards her then, yes, maybe you are.

3. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't label yourself just yet because you've only felt like this towards one girl and it could just be the excitement of it or feeling 'bad' that's making you enjoy it.

4. lissybi

lissybi Guest

touched my top and kissed, it was easier to enjoy than when guys do. guys are rough there.

i never thought about it that way:frowning2: i hope its not just for feeling bad. her hand are nice:slight_smile:

5. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not saying it is that... I'm just suggesting you keep your mind open :slight_smile:

6. catmistress

I agree with Kgirl. It will take some time and it is important to keep your mind open to the possibility. I would recommend making mental notes of who you find attractive. Like, really very attractive.

7. lissybi

lissybi Guest

a bi mind :slight_smile::slight_smile:

in bed i think about sofia vassilieva my fav actress from medium <3

8. Tiny Catastrophe

I think you need to give it a little time before you put a label on yourself and tell everyone. Look for more "signs" than just that experience with that one girl.

9. lissybi

lissybi Guest

ok i'll try :eusa_doh: which signs?

10. Tiny Catastrophe

Like do you find yourself more attracted to girls in like a sexual way, like does the idea of doing sexual things with a girl appeal to you? Stuff like that. Trust me, you don't want to just throw yourself out of the closet until you're sure.

11. lissybi

lissybi Guest

her frenchkissing was my fav feeling and made my undies crazy and that's the same as what happens when kissing a guy :kiss: i love to kiss :kiss: but do i have to go all the way with a girl to be sure i'm bi? i never have with guys even lol but both touch my top which makes me melt - she did especially, i loved her hand there. or is that because her hands are really skillful because she knows boobs well...lol confusing.

12. Tiny Catastrophe

No you don't have to go all the way. It sounds like you probably are bi. Just think about things for a while before you out yourself to everyone. That's not a decision you want to rush.

13. lissybi

lissybi Guest

yup, its exciting! guys at school talk about girls making out with girls and paid money for girls to at their party. seems special to them hehe

14. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'll admit - I thought you meant this girl.

[​IMG]

Don't worry about what it "means". Just keep going if you're enjoying it. :slight_smile:

Lex

15. lissybi

lissybi Guest

i'm not sure who the picture is of but i like her dress and want it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ok i will see her at tennis tomorrow after school!