1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My House Burn Down

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Grof142007, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Grof142007

Due to it being very old and bad wiring. Good thing was no one was in the house when it happen but it could have been me and my mom alseep when it happen.

Right Now were living in a hotel cover by red cross but that only till saturday morning

the main thing that i lose was clothes( which wasnt alot seeing as most didnt fit me)
    my comptuer (R.IP) even tho i did buy warrenty on it the night before and my tv which i only watch for Big Brother. I still have MP3 Player (ty God) so im good. Music will defe help me get through this.

well right now im at s chool about to take my cert exam for fiber optics (Wish me Luck)

well that all about now Got any question let me know im off cause i need to study.

2. Louise

(*hug*) (*hug*) (*hug*) Gosh that is tough! You seem to be looking on the bright side of this very difficult situation, good for you. Like you said, at least you and your mum weren't in the house and you have got your MP3.

Try not to let all this get in the way of your test... good luck on the test by the way.

3. Grof142007

=) I just got done with the Test and i know for 100% i pass it woot soon i will be certified as a Fiber Optic Installer Woot

i think the full blow fact hasnt hit me yet either that or im just weird hmmm maybe i should see a therapist

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Yes, the important thing is that you weren't home. Still....it can be devastating. What are you going to do?

5. TriBi

Yes - and how have your parents taken things?

It is a pretty devastating sort of situation - hope you all manage to come thru OK without too much stress.

6. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ouch that is tough..I'm sorry that had to happen to you. :frowning2: At least you're okay though. I hope things look up in the future.

7. divadarya

Sweeheart..You have an amazing attitude given what's happened, and a bright future apparently. Hugs anyway..that's such stress on your family.

8. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Sorry to hear that..if there's anything we can do....

9. Urman

Urman Guest

Aww sorry that happened my family member had a same situation so what are your plans?

10. InaRut

Wow. That's scary stuff. At least you know that god wants you alive right?

>_> Sorry that's lame haha.

But it's good to see your alright. I saw this thread and was like, "OH NO!"

11. Ty

Ty Guest

Im glad your safe =]

Parts of my house burnt down in 2004 and our kittens almost died =[ luckily the only things that were damaged were the washing machine, fridge and our christmas tree =p

Atleast you have your MP3 player though, heh =p keep us updated on whats happening with you though ~ :slight_smile:

12. biisme

I'm so sorry honey.

But, I'm very glad that you're okay! (*hug*)

13. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm so sorry to hear that, and I really hope you and your family can get sorted very soon. Try not to let it get you down. (*hug*)

Congrats on the exam pass (even though it isn't official yet). Hopefully you can get into a job with decent pay now, which will help you replace some of what you've lost.

14. sexyalex

oh wow :eek: umm i am sorry man i mean thank God nothing happened and everyone is ok

peace.
    Alex.

15. Psychedelic Bookmarks

16. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope you and your mom will be able to get on your feet soon and it's good hearing you have such a positive attitude. Best of luck with getting things back together. :slight_smile: We're here for you.

17. Grof142007

:grin: I feel so loved thanks guys (got a grin that wont be leaving my face anytime soon)
    UGh it suck not having a computer

well so far we got gotten alot of clothes from people bad thing is i cant wear any of them way 2 small. I bought warrenty on the computer the night before and it should replace it only thing it it was abit more than i thought it was now my bank account in negative 91$ so yea. i just hope DELL get there money so i can get us another computer.

btw im at the libray cpu and they only give us an hour on it :frowning2: I miss all of you guys and i cant wait till get back on here full force

Living wise let see my dad pick out an apartment area we going to go month by month just to see if we want to stay in the area our church helping us out big time and i think that it. wish i wasnt press for time but what can a guy do,

well i proably wont be back on till monday when i get to school :slight_smile: so ttyl

18. Fiorino

Wow- First of all I'm so glad to hear that none of you were at home, and that
    you're all fine! Second of all, I must say I'm also amazed by your attitude about it.
    (*hug*) (*hug*)

19. Jim1454

Yes - good on you for having the great attitude. Life sometimes throws you a curve, and you have to go with it. You can look at it as an end or a new beginning. Sounds like you've chosen the latter. I'm glad you and your family were safe.

20. WOW IM SO SORY TO HEAR THAT IM GLAD U AND UR FAMILY ARE OK.
    AS AN X FIREMEN I KNOW HOW HARD IT CAN BE WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS.(*hug*)