1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

accidently came out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by flyinhernikes, Feb 20, 2013.

1. im not out at work. (well only to 2 people)

someone yesterday at work was talking to me and i didnt properly hear what the person said to me, but i thought they said 'oh what are you gunna do?' my reply 'oh i dunno.. what can i do?'

then today i was talking to that person again and they said to me 'oh dont you think that guys hot' i just nervously laughed and smiled. now thinking about yesterday that person must of actually said to me, what dont you think so? (in regards to the new 'hot' guy) and i replied 'i dont know what can i do' :eusa_doh:

i feel so awkward about the way i kinda came out lol because i didnt hear the person properly. not the fact that i may now be 'the weird quiet girl who doesnt know if the new guy is hot' :|

i feel like i need to save myself somehow lol but idk what to do. it doesnt bother me if rumors might start because of a stupid mishearing lol but i just feel so.... awkward.
    does anyone have any suggestions lol?

and sorry if this doesnt make much sense :lol:

2. Parsley

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know if I heard that I would assume you were gay. It just sounds like responding to a misheard question. So if it makes you feel any better they probably just think you're awkward not gay. ;p

3. Last Gentleman

The next time they say something, you can just stare for a second "thinking". And then say, "Sorry can you repeat that. I really should see an audiologist and get checked".