1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm so stressed :(

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by atofu, Mar 13, 2008.

1. atofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    i'm alway stressed but today it was just so much that i actually cried :frowning2: well i've got 20 pages to read through and make notes on before tomorrow and i just had a massive argument with my friend and now their not talking to me anymore :'( and i feel ill too
    i really don't want to do the homework and can't focus - it's jekyll and hyde and i find it so boring, please help :tears:

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well you should first try to mend things with your friend. I think once that happens a lot of the stress will be off your shoulders. Secondly, you should concentrate and get your homework done. Think of it this way, the weekend is almost here! :slight_smile: Hope that helps.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awwww (*hug*) I know how you feel, I'm in my GCSE year and it's an absolute nightmare...I hope things look up in the future, sorry I can't really be much help here...

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Make a list of things you have to get done according to priority. Include your relationship with your friend too. As you do things, cross them off. You will feel like you've accomplished something and are making progress. You may not control all the circumstances surrounding the fight with your friends but you can reach out and try to mend fences. If you do that, cross it off. Then you may have to wait for your friend to respond. Good luck!

5. Psychedelic Bookmarks

Yup, let's all have an "I hate GCSE year stress" party. It sucks. Maybe you can ask your teacher for an extension on the work? Explain to them how you're feeling stressed out, and they may be able to help you keep everything under control. Just think, By the end of June, it will all be over!

6. atofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    thanks for all your support, i'm going to talk to my friend tomorrow, i've only got 3 more pages left :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: woo

7. panda

Great work in 2 hours you read the 20 pages.One thing off the list.:thumbsup: