1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really scared..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lazyfire, Feb 21, 2013.

1. lazyfire

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It was on Valentine's Day morning and I wasn't quite paying attention to anyone. I can't say for sure that I was happy or angry but I can say for sure this confused me.

He'd went over like everyone else to get stuff from the table near me. So, there are other people there but no one in his way. The moment he gets near my desk, he sort of turns so his back is facing me.

Surprisingly, his back had been touching my arm (resting on my desk) for more than 3 seconds. He didn't move or make a sound, he just keep facing the other way.

Now, here's the real question:

How far would someone go to touch someone they like? Would that count as flirting from someone who is a shy jock?

2. UndercoverGypsy

Weird. Just today I had a very similar situation with one of my friends who is pretty hot and I too have no idea whether it was intentional. Either way, you shouldn't be scared... I would be happy - unless you hate this guy...

3. Caudex

Caudex Guest

I don't think it was intentional.

4. FemCasanova

I am sorry to say that I don`t think you should get your hopes up on this being intentional. It could have been completely random :frowning2: If he hasn`t repeatedly casually touched you, then I don`t think it`s likely that it was on purpose. But you could keep your eyes open, if he is interested, he`ll find reasons to repeat it. Casual touching is mostly only a sign if it`s repeated. Does he know about your orientation?