1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

have feelings 4 a friend wat should i do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jk80, Feb 22, 2013.

1. jk80

Hey
    So I gots an issue n need some advice, I really like one of my female friends and have for awhile now, she is bi but still I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship bnfused about ytelling her how I feel and it all ending badly . Very alone and confused about this all

2. FemCasanova

Hm.. Falling for a friend is always a tough one. On one hand, you can gain a relationship and have some really good experiences. On the other hand, you risk losing a friendship if the relationship does not work out. Sometimes we manage to stay friends afterwards, but it`s a gamble. How strong are your feelings for this girl? Like "I would really like to try and kiss her" ish, or more "I think about her all the time, and I can`t sleep" ish. If it`s the first variant, I`d consider trying to choke them a bit. If it is the latter, chances are big it is going to be a threat to your friendship regardless, because when we really start falling for someone it can be almost impossible to "un-fall". So, how do you feel?

3. itsaldo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can say that you should follow your heart and tell her what you feel. I think that if you guys share a real friendship this wont be an issue :slight_smile: besides, why not?