1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any advice on this would be great :)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TheAMan, Feb 22, 2013.

1. TheAMan

If you read my last post, you would know that I'm currently crushing really hard on this friend of mine. The only problem is that I don't think he is straight but I don't know for sure. Well I want to take things a little further with him and here is what I had in mind.

Last weekend, we were supposed to watch a movie together but the company he had over stayed well into the night so we were both too tired to watch the movie. We plan to watch the movie at a later time next week, but I want it to be something more. I want it to be a special evening alone with him. Like he cooks us both dinner, I give him a few massages, we have a nice pleasant conversation, and then we stay up all night watching movies, something along those lines.

I have no doubt that he would actually do what I have proposed. I mean he lets me call him sweet names all the time and I'm constantly touching on him and he doesn't care. There was a time last week when I just held him from behind for awhile and he just let me do it. Not to mention there was this other time I pulled him into my lap and he just laid there and let me stroke his hair and rub all over him. But my only problem is how do I tell him I want to have this special evening without it sounding too romantic? If he indeed is hiding in the closet, I don't want to scare him off right away and ruin my chances. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Theagonist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd say, kind of let it happen rather than making it happen, if that makes sense.. This was a really cute btw, I just suck With relationship problems

3. photoguy93

I agree!!! Just let it happen. From experience of past posts on here, the best would be to not go overboard. I think some guys, in this situation, aren't as willing to come out or make it known they are interested - they just want to play the game. So just let stuff happen!

4. TheAMan

Yeah everyone else keeps telling me the exact same thing so you would think I would listen by now. I'm just so afraid that if I let things happen, I might not like the result. I've fallen hard for this guy and I don't want to lose him.