1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random question...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Kgirl, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I want to skype someone tonight but I'm currently living back with my parents and we have a small bungalow... there is literally no privacy, the walls are so thin. On top of that, they are so nosy in my life right now. I recently told them I was questioning my sexuality (since then I've realised that I'm at least mostly gay) which makes them even more nosy, especially because they love the guy I recently broke up with like a son and they're still clutching to the hope that I'll get back with him. If they knew I was planning to talk to a girl on skype they'd flip and probably unplug the wifi or something :S

How can I chat with this girl without them listening in? I want to video chat because we've voice skyped before and that's a little easier to disguise if I use a phone... but I wanna see this girl face to face for the first time without the worry that my parents are listening.

Thanks.

2. Kyubi

headset?

3. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never mind, she just said she can't skype now :frowning2:

4. Niko

Yeah use headphones, and type to talk to her instead of using your voice. That's what I used to do when I skyped people that I didn't want my parents to know about.

5. FunnyMonkey

I I put a radio up against the share walls so all they would hear is that and I had a headset so I could talk quietly and I put my my blanket over my head to help with the sound it work for me. or Can you use the basement?

6. Kgirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks guys. Had our skype chat in the end :slight_smile: Thankfully my parents watched a movie lol.