1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really have moved on

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by XsabercaliberX, Feb 23, 2013.

1. XsabercaliberX

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So here's a recap. My boyfriend had to move to Georgia I wasn't talking to anyone but my best friend and I thought I was developing feelings for him. So today me and my best friend were hanging out and he asked how my ex was. I hit me that he hasn't crossed my mind for a while. I told him that I haven't spoke to him in a while and he looked a little shocked. I too was shocked to realize that I'm actually not thinking about him anymore. So later in the day he asked me out nicely (instead of being a little forceful like last time) and I told him I will get back to him on it. I know that I moved on an I'll call m ex tomorrow but I'm not sure if it's to soon for another relationship again. Please leave some advice I really need help. I do know for sure that I'm over him but I don't know if I can committ to another relationship again so soon.:help:

2. photoguy93

First thing - I'm glad you're moving on. It's important to be able to do that.

Are you worried about another relationship because you don't want to be hurt again? If that's the case, then there's nothing wrong with taking some time.
    Why are you calling your ex, by the way?

Frankly, if you really really liked this guy, wouldn't you just be happy to be asked out by him? Just my opinion. I don't think you're ready yet, but who knows!