1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual But Complicated :/

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by LauraLove, Feb 24, 2013.

1. LauraLove

LauraLove Guest

I know that im bisexual ive known for about a year and a half now. All of my family knows and their fine with it but, im dating a guy. The issue is he is long distance and its been fine for me because with my bisexuality im attracted to guys mentaly and girls physically. I told him this tonight because i thought that he deserved to know where he stands.

He asked an interesting question thats been bothering me alot. If a girl came by with the same personality as him would i leave him. I couldt exactly answer that question...

Im just scared that because im basically caught in the middle between guys and girls that ill have to suffer and choose to be mentaly attracted without ever being happy physically or be physically happy but never have a serious relationship :/ Any Help?:bang:

2. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    so flip it around and ask yourself ''if another guy with the same personality" as your boyfriend came around, would you be interested in him?

if the answer is yes, why? if the answer is no, there's no reason you
    re inclined to be attracted to another woman when you're already in a relationship.

monogamy is separate from sexuality, if you're someone who isn't monogamous then you would be attracted to a man or woman you liked while still in a relationship. lf you are, you won't justify the attraction.

Your avatar is behind hot by the way @_@ l don't even understand what l'm looking at right now. You look like a doll.

3. LauraLove

LauraLove Guest

Thats true if another guy has the same personality i wouldt want to move on to him...
    and i was taking a picture but i kinda moved so it blurred so it made the picture kinda epic xD Thanks so much for the advice:slight_smile:

4. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    xD :icon_redf