1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bubblyfunles, Feb 24, 2013.

1. bubblyfunles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    For about 3 years I knew I was lesbian. When I looked at girls I didn't see just a girl, I saw someone I could be with someone I could love and hold close to my heart. I told people I was bisexual because I thought people would accept me if I was half normal. But what is normal. What kind of people are normal. I fed my self a spoon of reassurance that I was only bisexual. I couldn't do it, I knew I was lesbian and didn't want hide it anymore. I told my friends and they told their friends. Almost everyone knows and even I think a teacher knows! I'm 14 lesbian but recently, I can't tell who I am, even frankly I can't tell what I am.

2. Cynder

You're male and lesbian? Ok so first things first, I'm assuming you feel as though you are a girl which would make you transgender. Also, it's okay to be lesbian. I know it must be hard with people knowing, and sometimes it is best to hide it, but you should never pretend to yourself. Be strong in who you are because it is ok, and there are a lot like you. Quite frankly, everyone tries to label themselves so that others will understand, but it truly isn't nessisary. Just be true to yourself. Also, don't try to push it. I always tried to push my sexuality one way, but it is so much better for me now that I let myself be who I am. I am not out to people yet, but what others know about me doesn't change what I know about myself.
    I hoped I helped in some way. I'm not sure if I really did. I am willing to try to give you any advice I can if you would like some more/different advice/information. :slight_smile:

3. mwaffles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are still young. Don't put yourself under so much pressure. Wait. Stop being ashamed of who you are. And I know it's hard because the first time I realized I was a lesbian I was your age and I was like "okay... that's not real" and I stopped thinking about it and never mentioned to anyone, it was hard, because it took me several years to accept myself. It's hard, but you have to accept yourself. Just think about it one moment. What am I? What am I attracted to? Maybe you are just in that denial phase, but it'll pass as long as you just think it's okay and there is no problem being a lesbian, okay? Okay.