1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So there's this guy...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nyanko, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Nyanko

So it's been a few months since I met this guy, and he's really nice to be around...except for the fact that he thinks we're dating. It's totally normal to have a crush, I get it, and even though I've told him a whole bunch of times that he makes me uncomfortable, he won't stop invading my space and hugging me in an intimate way. Everyday he waits for me at the door to our class, knows when I come in the library for lunch and it's just becoming too much. I don't know what else to do, I've told him to stop, my friend in class has told him to back off, but he just won't listen. :bang:

What should I do to make him back off for good? :tears:

2. 4ever Hearth

Sounds super intrusive and very uncomfortable. Also it sounds like you might have to resort to an unfortunate tactic to make your point, being mean to be kind. Next time he does something or hugs you in an uncomfortable manner, just yelp or scream. He'll definitely stop doing it because it will shed light on the situation and the last thing he would want is for you to explain to anyone else that you have told him that you weren't interested in him but he wouldn't take no for answer.

P.S: This should definitely be a last resort, so if you got any other tricks deploy them beforehand. I wish you the best of luck with this situation :thumbsup:

3. City

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    If you feel like its to the point of Harassment most definitely tell a teacher, if not, really speak true to him.. Tell him you don't like him like that and if you dont back off well.. You decide what to do from there whether it to be tell someone or something else.

4. Nyanko

Thanks guys! I feel like I'm going to have to confront it differently than I've been, and hopefully he'll finally leave me alone.