1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i'm scared i have reached my limit mentally

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by thebrightficus, Feb 25, 2013.

1. lately ive been getting the feeling that i'm no longer growing and developing mentally. i don't feel as if my intellectual capacity can expand any further. i'm so scared that i've already reached my limit and that i'm going to end up average.

mind you, i don't mind being average. but my goals in life can't require me to be average.

and my mind has been filled with bigotry for so long. only recently was i able to start expelling out the shit inside my mind. and i just don't have any privacy too and i don't feel as if i can truly sign anything to my name and for myself. i feel as if this has led me to my limit as i've completely fucked up my development. what do i do?

2. photoguy93

Just take the time to find what matters to you, and then RELAX. I feel like I'v reached my end before - its so stressful! But you can do it!

3. newgirl31

Success has been redefined in my life several times. Things I think are the goal or most pertinent, end up being completely unimportant later. And my mind seems to go through spurts of development so if you feel less productive/inspired now, you are probably just in a dormant state. Don't beat yourself up. You have a purpose that is unique and will be fulfilling! The more I relax and try not to control or plan, the more I see my big picture. :wink: