1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Part 2

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cita, Feb 26, 2013.

1. cita

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Now, I had posted a while ago about a guy that I liked and how I was under the impression he felt the same way, but couldn't tell definitely. I mean he's asked me what kind of guys I'm into and he's told me I'm adorable several times and fgfkblvdf.

Fast forward a few months, and now you have the two of us still not in a relationship, but we were talking and I brought up the idea of me going to see him (he's in college). He was super excited about the idea. It's supposed to be during spring break, but we know how expensive it is to travel during this time of year. Right now, everyone but my sister and a couple of friends think this is just a friend that I'm going to go see, not a potential boyfriend. The disadvantage to this being I don't think anyone is going to understand how important it is to me to see him. The advantage being assured my dad doesn't kick me out.

The first thing at hand, getting there and making the trip happen. Of course. I have requested a few days off in the middle of march already, but I talked to a co-worker and they're skeptical if my request will even be considered. They also suggested in terms of transportation, that I take a "bolt bus", as it's very cheap apparently. If anyone has other suggestions I would be delighted to listen to you. Except if you're suggesting flying.

And then the second thing. What should I be prepared for? How should I be prepared? I mean, mostly we might just be walking around Buffalo for three days or playing video games, but in the event that one of us makes a move on another? :I I just don't want it to go all wrong, and I don't want to feel like I'm throwing myself into a situation just because of what could be a one-sided attempt at a relationship, when the other one isn't interested.

2. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The only way to answer your questions is to go.

Travel... It is all about time... How many hours will you waste on the road going and coming?

There may be lots of planes heading south on day 1 of march break. They don't want to fly them back north empty on day2. There may be "deals" on planes heading north on day 2 of march break.

Travel time.. Rather spend the hours seeing the armpits of the country via bus or being with your friend, allowing for a limited time window?

Stuck