1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why am I so ashamed

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CharlesFP, Feb 26, 2013.

1. CharlesFP

limerick PA About 1 hour from Philadelphia
    So I came out to everyone that matters, and ive gone on two dates with this really hot guy but whenever we are together I don't do anything because there is people around. There is this one halwlay at school that is always empty and we hug there and it feels so good but he hugged me once in a crowded hallway and I got all homophobic one him with out thinking. I'm not out all the way because my school is a bunch assholes. And since then we haven't really talked. I know I should just tell him why but I don't want him to think I don't wanna be with him. What should I do?!?!?!?

2. Cynder

I would say to him that you aren't comfortable being in public because you aren't fully out, but explain to him that you still like him, and would still like to continue dating him. He will probably understand. Make sure you really explain how you feel and be honest. If you avoid the issue it will probably really hurt him, an he will think you don't like him.

3. i agree with cynder.

make it VERY clear to him that you like him and that your reaction doesn't reflect how you feel. tell him that you're not quite entirely out yet, which was what caused your reaction.