1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do I come out to this girl I really like

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jdeb1992, Feb 27, 2013.

1. jdeb1992

There is a girl I like and hqve been hanging out with who I might be cqlling my girlfriend soon. Im not sure how to tell her I'm attracted to men and women without making it awkward.... any advice would be welcome :slight_smile:

2. cm81990

cm81990 Guest

You need to first get her opinions on homosexuality/bisexuality and see her reactions. This should be more of an indirect way when you guys are talking about a variety of topics whether it be sports, parties, politics, music, etc. See what her reaction is. Maybe make a "play for both teams" joke. Make it all very subtle. You need to really get a good idea what she says and how she reacts. This will help you decide whether or not to tell her the truth.

Coming out can have some risks. You need to weigh the costs and benefits. Get an idea about her opinions about homosexuality/bisexuality without being too direct about it. Don't make it obvious to the point she will suspect something.