1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A surprise...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Danielbrazil, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Danielbrazil

Danielbrazil Guest

Hey guys!!!!
    Since I came out last year I've been into really good stories about guys... I can say I've seen almost all of my love dreams becoming real during this period... But last week something really different happened to me! I was on the bus going back to home (my last holiday week before college starts again) and, for my surprise, a really attractive guy was looking at me... He was gorgeous and I was totally shy of course... I just thought: "Jesus! is it to me?" then after long minutes where we were staring each other, he finally decided to swap and sit down beside me and his hand instantly went through my leg. I was really surprised! We started to talk and it was quite fun... But when I introduced myself He started laughing and said: "I don't believe it! I've always thought we'll see each other on the bus!". So I asked him why and then He told me that his mother married again with my uncle! Yes, I had heard about him before but I had never met him! And I've never thought he could be gay and beautiful! However He has not came out of the closet yet! My sister told me that he is well known in the town where he lives, many girls want to date him, so he's very popular! And I'm quite nerd! It's crazy because he sends me messages and want to be with me! So I don't know what to do in that case... He asked me to go to his home and to hang out! But I'm not sure if I could be the guy for him... Is there someone with a story like mine? I need some advices!!! :rolle:

2. PeteNJ

Wow -- what a small world. You took a risk sitting next to him -- and it got you this far -- so good for you!

Whether he's a love interest for you or not, could you see being friends with him? Seems like making another friend, and it seems a gay friend at that, is always a good thing.

All the best

3. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

Gorgeous guys need love too.

Ever think that you may be as gorgeous to him, nerd and shy, as he is to you?

Never pass up a chance like that.

Stuck

4. June Cleaver

Rheel him in! Don't be a fool and pass a good man who want's you! I moved here to North Florida and left a string of guys who were chasing me behind. I too felt I was not good enough in some way. After a couple of years here a really cute guy caught me. We spent the next 4.5 years in a really bad relationship.

3.5 years in we broke up for 6 weeks. I was 3 days alone when his cousin showed up at my door. We had a 5 week fling, I started falling for him, and like a fool I took my ex back out of fear of being hurt. The cousin left town. I really hurt the cousin who is a way better man in every way, than my ex ever could be. I at the time never thought such a hot guy would want me for more than sex. I was clueless and he, as typical for a man did not communicate his feelings to me. See, he had broke his marrige the same day I left my ex. So I thought he was just wanting sex until he got his next girl. When in reallity he had wanted me for years and I had no clue. He has been writing me for the last year and on Valentines day he sent me the most moving love letter. I have spent 2 lonely years for nothing! That is my closest story to yours. So don't screw it up like I did! June

5. Danielbrazil

Danielbrazil Guest

Hi! Thanks for the advices!!!
    June! How interesting is your story! It is very difficult to believe that something so good may be happening in my life!
    I know I'm scared to take my chances ... It has been three months since I broke up with another guy and I'm still suspicious ... I wonder how he knew so much about me without ever having seen me before! I had only known his name and age, nothing more ... But he is so close to my family and I know his mother, who is an extraordinary person, I'm afraid to give it all wrong...

6. June Cleaver

Nothing ventured nothing gained! What is the worst that can happen? For me I lost what might have been 2 happy years. See the last year of the cousin's marrage, he lived about 7 months with us. A little over half of 2010. It seemed every month she would kick him out than weeks later drive all night long to get him. That happened constantly. So we knew we got along great! I was too chicken, and was so emotionally beat down by my ex that I misses out on a great man. He very well might be the one for you! If he knew it was you from pics I'd guess, that tells me he has been thinking of you for some time now. That sounds like a good start to me. June

#6 June Cleaver, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2013