1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whens the right time

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Mar 16, 2008.

1. hoping

my boyfriend is the greatest guy ive ever known he mean so much to me and ive recently realised that ive fallen in love with him and i want to tell him so badly but i want to wait for the right time. i was thinking on his birthday but thats 3 months away and theres another question i have i havent had sex b4 and i want to have sex with him but the problem is hes pretty well endowed hes 8 inches and thick so how could i make it not hurt that much and when would be a good time to tell him how i feel?

2. Aries

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congratulations on still being a virgin.. good for you.
    You will know when it's the right time to tell him that you love him.. it should come automatic. Don't be shy.
    And as for the sex part goes, I am so sorry to say this but there is no way to make it so it won't hurt... Just use lots of lubricant is all I have to say.
    Even if it hurts though, it will be well worth it, once his love flushes over your body you will forget all about the pain.
    I am sure he would wait if you are not ready, if he loves you back that is.
    How long have you been together?

(*hug*)

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Aubree on this one. I mean it will hurt the first time (take it from me lol), make to reduce some of the size you can tell him to masturbate before hand. Sometimes that does the trick. Of course don't forget the condom and lube for sure. Good luck with that.

4. Louise

The first time doesn't HAVE to be painful. I think the secret is good preparation, taking it REALLY slowly and loads of lubricant.

You need to get really in the mood, the more sexually excited you are the more your brain releases endorphines which augment your pleasure and diminish your pain receptors. Since your partner is well endowed (nice euphemism... love it) you could maybe start with fingers then sex toys of varying length and thickness until you anal muscle is more relaxed.

As for the 8 inches he doesn't have to put it all the way in the first time. If your boyfriend is not a virgin then he should be able to control his actions so that even though the sensation might feel uncomfortable, there is no actual pain.

Often it is just the initial penetration which hurts a bit. If this is the case ask your partner to stop, just relax and let your anus get used to the feeling and relax a bit before he moves again (either to penetrate further or to retract). You can stay like this having a cuddle the time that the discomfort wears off and your muscles relax.

You don't have to jump in the deep end with wild deep penatrative sex for the first few times, just take things easy and see how it works out.

One other thing, it is always a good idea to talk to your partner about your worries and fears, then if you do encounter pain or reticence he won't feel rejected and will be able to help you through this.

If you know you love your boyfriend, tell him, don't wait. There is nothing more lovely than hearing that your boyfriend loves you, you will melt his heart. Maybe he is waiting to hear those words in order to say the same thing back. Go on, one of you has got to be the first one!

5. hoping

weve been together for 2 months and he said he would wait as long as it take for me to be ready

6. Jim1454

That's really sweet. Tell him you love him. Don't wait. I grew up in a house where nobody ever said they loved each other... even though we did. It's just that nobody used the 'L' word. It took a long time for me to get used to saying it to my wife.

Now my bf and I tell each other every opportunity we get. It really does feel good.

And Louise pretty much nailed it in terms of the sex. Don't be shy about telling him if it hurts. Anal penetration certainly isn't the only thing you'll do when you get to it - there are lots of other things you can do to show each other how crazy you are about each other.

If you've never tried before - it's actually quite awkward depending on the position that you choose... be prepared to try a couple of positions and don't be nervous. Laugh and joke about it while you're getting started. Being relaxed and staying 'in the mood' are the best things you can do.

Good luck!

7. John666

John666 Guest

And make sure u use a condom or u will DIE!!!(just had 2 say that)