1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Crush

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zak, Mar 17, 2008.

1. Zak

Zak

Well, today at school.....returning from lunch.......Alex...a.k.a.....my crush, fell into my arms as I was going into the room.....it was soo romantic, idk why he did it! He is soo str8, he has had like 40 GF's, he is uber popular.....he is sending mixed signals.....+ is it true that if you like push or like jokingly shuve sum1...they might like you....that happened in gym class today......I had a very confuzzing day today.......any advice?:confused:

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Zakkkkkkkk, never look for signals. They're useless at the best of times, but even more so when we like somebody. You just end up seeing what you want to see. People do naturally piss around at school, and i think if he was to be making advances on you then he wouldn't do so in front of all his classmates. He has all that popularity malarcky to live up to, and being openly gay at school would most probably not let that continue. As for touching somebody, that does not necessarily mean you fancy somebody. If this was the case then i would be very concerned with some of the people i may have touched (no not in that way! :wink:).

I think he is just being friendly and messing around. Try not to look into it too much.

3. Zak

Zak

Okkkk......umm, nice horns =).......also, I HOPE NOT IN THAT WAY..... Awwww, I know but he is soooooooooo Hott!!!!!!!!!! What if he slides his foot up your leg in science class??

4. Martin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

As i said, peeps your age piss around in these ways all the the time. I have seen guys with girlfriends at my old high school dry humping each other just to make others laugh. Peeps really will do anything under peer pressure. The only real way to know if they fancy you is if they tell you. :wink:

Just enjoyyyyy it while it lasts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Tim

Tim

:confused: Is it different in England? Playing Footsie in the US tends to mean there's something there :/

But yea, like Martin said, I wouldn't look for signals, he may very well just be messing around with you >_<

6. Martin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It can be, but the odds are that he is just messing around. There are not many gay teenagers who would randomly go and play footsie with a guy - especially at school of all places. :wink: It seems to me like the popular kid wants to have a joke around and entertain others. They just do this in uber bizarre ways. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Ty

Ty Guest

Like slapping their penis's on their heads or kissing them on the cheek. Tis the life of a British school boy.

8. sexyalex

i agree with Martin on this one.

9. sexyalex

*wants to move to britin*