1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

which is more romantic?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by hoping, Mar 17, 2008.

1. hoping

i was thinking of how i could tell my boyfriend that i love him. i thought of these things tell me your honest opinion on which 1 you like,

give him some red roses and then go on a romantic carriage ride through the park and then have a picnic under a big shady tree and i will say something like '' you make me glad to be alive ive never felt like this before i love you so much and the kiss him.

or

go away to a snow covered cabin and put roses everywhere and light the fire and put rose petals leading to the bedroom and all over the bed. after dinner i hold him in my arms and we make out and i say honey( he would kill anyone else who called him that but he lets me) i love u more than life its self and then we make love in front of the fire.

be honest and tell me which one is better or if i should think of something else

2. Paralyzer

Is it wrong to think of how much more expensive the second one would be? Haha
    I love the second one, even though I'd melt if anyone did the first one for me.

I know the 2nd one is a little more on the fantasy side, but just the concept and feeling of being away in a cabin, even without the roses and fireplace is enough to feel special. (For me atleast, since I love going places)

I vote for #2

3. tayana

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My girlfriend did something similar to the first one, only the roses were all different colors because she told me I mean to much to her than just love. I was really sick that day too, and she also brought me some treats and gave me a day "off" by taking care of my son.

I think they are both wonderful, but do the one that feels most sincere. Also do what you can afford. If the second one is too much, then go for simple. Sometimes, something simple says everything. I first told my girlfriend I loved her in a letter I read to her over the phone. It wasn't very romantic, but it ended up being one of the best nights of my life.

4. hoping

with the second one i found a place i would like to take him it is expensive but its worth it take a look www.lakecrackenback.com.au its around 400 dollars a night peak season but hes worth it so

5. kevinx519

aww i think both are sweet. and in the end, i think it will all pale in comparison to the moment you say you love him. it'll be great either way. although i must say the cabin does have its perks of privacy for a little "intimate time" after.

6. Dave

Dave Guest

I like number 2 ... *sigh* I wish you were my bf haha, hes a really lucky guy!

7. Samus610

I like both. But I vote for #2.

8. Hydrogen

Both are great, but number *2* would be my choice.

9. BreakingGlass

How romantic. Number 2 sounds better, but both are excellent ideas.

10. Tim

Tim

Personally, I think #1 looks more romantic, seems more personal then the other one... the other one is cliche, while the first one is all fantasy

11. hoping

i wrote this last night to tell my boyfriend how i feel. please be honest and tell me what you think.

since i met you ive never been happier. i have a purpose.
    i wake up thinking about you and fall asleep dreaming about you.
    you make my life full. you make my heart and sould full and complete.
    ive never felt like this before.
    i love you with all of my heart and soul.
    you mean the world to me
    you are my soul mate, my best friend and the love of my life.
    my love for you grows everyday, even when i talk to you and im not with you in person you make it like we are the only two people in the universe.
    i love you honey.

be honest what did you think?

12. Leigh

Leigh Guest

TOTALLY!!

yeah probably number 2 but both are good. uv got to rely on the weather with the first one, tho its always hot to make out in the rain :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

and i thought u could replace the "honey" (at the end) with his name.

good luck watever you decide!

13. Jim1454

I think what you've written sounded great.

In terms of scenario... I think #2 sounds good too. I'm not sure either one is necessary though. Just something simple - like sitting on a park bench together watching the sun set or something - is just as nice in a way, and a lot less expensive!