1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feelings for a Friend?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Extreme26, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Extreme26

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can't tell if I have feelings for him or not!?!

I really want to masturbate with him or do it to him. We have just recently started talking about "ourselves" and that has really turned me on! Last week we had a game of truth or dare with each other. That led on to us masturbating together, but we didn't see each other as we were both behind a rock (long story).

Anyway, I really want to have a mutual masturbation with him but I don;t know how or what to do?

I aslo wanted to know if it seems like I have feelings for him?

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you may have some feelings for him. Whether it's just curiousity or a crush i don't know, but it's something only you will really know. It's not uncommon for people to fall for their friends though, especially the ones who you feel you are close with.

There is no easy way to go about it. I think your best technique would be to talk about it in general (ie finding out what he thinks about mutual masturbation without letting him know you want to do it with him) and work from there. If he reacts in a positive way then you could try asking him and seeing if he agrees, but you also need to be prepared for him having a negative attitude to it. If that is the case then i suggest you just leave it alone and wait for the urge to fade away.

Just remember to think of his feelings and not just your own. You don't want to create tension and cause your friendship to fall apart.

3. sexyalex

true, i mean....is he gay? or even if he is do u really want to break ur friendship by deeper sexualy? are u attracted to him? or are u just wanting to do something crazy with him...or someone as attractive as him (if so be the case). do u want to masterbate with him or do u want to have sex with him?

u probebly need to ask urself these questions...in fact...maybe if u told us the story about "behind the rock" i could give more insites as to what to do. but for now...i don't think u want to scare him away....:dry: