1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.....?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zak, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Zak

Zak

Ok...2 things:

1) :help: My Mom and Bro picked me up after school today. On the car ride home, my bro was yapping away at something baout HS. Well, then i started to listen. He said, since Dec. 2, he has not stepped foot on the 3rd floor of the HS, b/c he saw 2 guys kissing up there. Then...OMG!, he was all like --D goes with this O.....this --D doesnt go with this --D.....and was all like crap bout gays and how it is unatural.....that really pissed me off. He always calls me a fag, cocksucker, penisbreath, gay......stuff like that! He thinks he is a gangster....but he is really just a BIG POSER!!!!!! grrrr, i really just wanna kill him, my Mom didn't stop him at all! Grrrrr, my family sucks!:help:

2) :help: Well, my friends Dad is going overseas tommarow....to Iraq i think, and He is uber cool....my friend is really really sad. He was like my 2nd father, it makes me feel bad. What can I do bout this......other than stop watching the news.....lol. + My older brother(who I hate, but love) is going overseas too as a EMT(Emergency Medical Technician) he has all his licenses and a Paramedic one too. Although I hate him, I do love him as a brother and will miss him......and his movies and family guy seasons. Anything to help you get over this crap?:help:

Love Ya,
    Zakky-poo
    (^Hehe)

2. biisme

Awww...first of all, I'm sorry about your brother. I think that is extremely rude of him and I think it was wrong of your mom not to say anything. Even if she couldn't stick up for you, she should have at least stopped him from saying that stuff.

Have you tried talking to your brother about being gay?

I'm sorry about your brother going overseas. If you're religious, I would say that you can pray. If you're not then I would say have hope. I think the best thing to do for them is to remember them and just believe they're going to be okay. To try and get over this stuff? What I normally do is read or talk to friends when I want to forget something. Try doing more of something you love.

3. Quitex

Quitex Guest

Try and have your mind busy with other stuff, such as sports or music or whatever you like. You will miss them too much and eventually may turn into a depression if you let too much "I don't have nothing to do so I will think about them" time and that is no no good.

(*hug*)

4. Leigh

Leigh Guest

im sorry youre in that situation:icon_sad:

was it a completely random convo?? is there a chance he brought it up on purpose to see how you reacted???

it sucks that your bro is so closed minded. maybe hell see things differently when he realises that your gay. brothers are mean but hes family im sure he loves you.

is it a good sign that the high school (im guessing were youll end up) has a relatively high tolerance level... if guys makeout in the corridor im guessing...

also maybe your brother will get his eyes opened a bit from his work over seas....

good luck, i hope everything works out ok for you..(*hug*)

5. Trumpetplyer23

Here's how I see it. Your brother is a close-minded gangster wannabe. You seem like you're a fair, nice person. He's the one with the problem, not you.
    You may hate your brother, but I would pray (or hope) for his safety because he's family and deep down, you love him. As for all the gay bashing, just remember that he has the problem of being insecure about his sexuality, not you.

6. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

You'll have the "poser" wiggers (sorry if thats a term we can't use here!) that wear all sorts of jerseys and bandanas, sag their pants way low and whatnot. I'm not sure your brother will grow out of this for a good while, I've seen lots of my friends continue this trend all the way through college. I say you start accepting your brother for how he is now, and turn it in your head from annoying you to "Allowing you to see a different view of life from your own".

Honestly I don't ever watch the news. Theres so much lieing and deceit on there that I don't really support watching any kind of news. I'm also anti-war so I don't think its a good idea in the first place that you friend's dad and your brother are going over there, but they obviously have different views from me. At first I thought your friend's dad was going over there to visit his family... not kill insurgents...

I really don't support the killing of anyone.. personally I think your friend's dad should just go visit his family instead of killing people... But your brother will be saving lives, something I support, even in an oil war.