1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afraid to come out..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fly4mo, Mar 11, 2013.

1. fly4mo

fly4mo Guest

I have ruined the life of a beautiful girl and one of a not so beautiful girl.. When my first and only love discovered I was gay, I abandoned her after 6 years and married the first thing that came along.. I right away knew it was a mistake, especially since she was deformed.. Now I suffer with a mutant disfigured child. I know my lies brought me what I deserve. But in truth I am a gay man who messed up the lives of so many pretty and ugly innocent women. I believe I am to selfish to not continue in my deceiving ways..

All I care about is my career, I hate my wife and looking at my child makes me want to vomit. I blame her for passing on her mutant deformities.

2. Winfield

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whoa!!! buddy....

thats low talking about your kid like that man.... ive two kids of my own and one is disabled... yeah im a womaniser and karma's a b###h but bro, i'd never say something like that about my kid... theyre innocent and they need you to love them even if your attracted to men now... you brought that kid to this world, Man up and stop looking down on the kid just coz they look/act differently from other kids...

3. fly4mo

fly4mo Guest

OK honestly, I married the deformed girl because I knew I was the only chance she had. The beautiful girl had a lot of hope to find a straight guy, I couldn't be straight for her any more, deformed girl wasn't as picky and didn't deserve half as much..

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agree w/ Dimitriaus, man, not even a little cool. You need to take a step back and stop harshly judging others for the way they look. There are far worse fates than physical ugliness.

Are there any other regrets that don't have to do with appearances? To me at least, that seems completely trivial. Parents of sexual predators and serial killers still love their children.

Good luck with the soul searching. (*hug*)

5. fly4mo

fly4mo Guest

The kid is a mess because it's mother didn't disclose her genetic deformities.. Not my fault.. On top of that she did crack and Meth behind my back for 9 months! She is lucky all I did was go gay.. She kidnapped the child and left the state. What do you suggest I do?

6. RedSwiss

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Pick one, use it as an excuse to divorce/break up with her. After that, just come out as gay.

If im honest, why would you even consider being with someone after they done all of that. Male or female?

#6 RedSwiss, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
  7. skiff

skiff Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,

You are angry that is obvious. Being angry there is no way I am going to judge you, your situation or what you write while angry. I know you are much, much better than your words written in anger depict you.

First... It is ok to be upset and disappointed. We all understand that. There are many gay men here who are married with children.

I will assume your anger is part of the seven steps of grieving. You have lots to grieve.

We can help and support you in many ways.

Let's move away from your wife and child and focus on you. Tell us your story, tell us about you beyond your anger.

Nobody here is going to reject you. Matter of fact if this wasn't virtual there would have been some supportive hugs for you.

You are angry that is natural. Try and put it aside so it is easier to support you. We will not judge you in your initial anger. Lets start over...

Tell us about your life calmly that has lead you to this grief and anger...

Stuck