1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kissing my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Samus610, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Samus610

I've been trying to create the perfect opportunity for me to kiss my boyfriend Jason. And I think I have one. I'm gonna try and see if he can come over my house next week on Saturday or Sunday. I'm going to take him on a walk with through Nahant and bring him to this secluded(sp?) cliff called Bailey's hill. And then I'm going to try and kiss him. But I'm just afraid that it might not work. What do you all think? Is this a good plan or should I do something else?

2. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

if he really is your boyfriend and knows that he is...then i would just kiss him at anytime...either a surprize kiss...or ask him ..can i kiss you? if it is your first kiss with him maybe you should ask if your nervous...but i would just go for the surprize kiss if you 2 are really dating..:lol:

3. Samus610

Well we really are dating. It's just that he is really shy.

4. RENThead

is it your first kiss?

my (ex) girlfriend and i had a random game of 20 questions on the internet one night (before we were going out, we had just met) , and i asked, if i kissed you, would you kiss me back. and i said maybe (i still was weirded out cause i liked a chick) and i asked her the same question and she said maybe aswell.. we didnt talk about it after that...

then, about a week later, we went on out first date to the movies. (how origional, i know) but, i was really nervous, and it was towards the end of the movie, and i lent over and said, if i kissed you, would you kiss me back. (she kissed me first, but i kissed back)
    and we always made jokes about hypothetical questions.. (if i asked you out, would you say yes?... ect. it kinda takes the nerves outa asking the serious questions..)

5. Alexander

Well how touchy are you? are you the dominant personality? coming up behind them and giving hugs and a short kiss on the neck or back of the head is a good way to start if you do things like that. But maybe I'm just saying that because I think it would be really hot :grin:

6. Samus610

Well it is our first kiss. I'm just afraid he will reject me or something.

7. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

Oops this Post got messed up somehow...look at post underneath instead

#7 Andrew1403, Mar 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2008
  8. Andrew1403

Andrew1403 Guest

9. Alexander

There's like a -500000000% chance that he will reject a kiss. Us guys are pigs for kisses :grin:

10. Nicvcer

Nicvcer Guest

Just get really close to his face out of nowhere... if it feels right when that happens then kiss him. If you still feel uneasy then stay there, right in front of his face, for a few seconds. If he wants it then he will kiss you. If after a few seconds nothing happens then just back off and laugh, grab his arm and continue whatever you were doing.

11. Alexander

How long have you been together?

12. Samus610

13. Samus610

But we see eachother like once or twice a month at the most. But it's usually once a month.