1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming Out (in my mind)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RedLight, Mar 21, 2013.

1. RedLight

Is it just me? Or does everyone have more balls (figuratively of course :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) When listening to inspiring songs. I mean I just want to ump up and say "Mom! I'm Gay!" But of course I don't, because...I'm terrifyed. :help:

2. UndercoverGypsy

Lol good idea - time to make a coming out playlist (chariots of fire theme on loop)

3. mwaffles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's not just you. I always think when I'm reading something or anything like that. And I'm like "okay, I should tell my mom........... but I won't, because I don't wanna deal with the stress it may cause this year.". Because I don't wanna be stressed anymore, and I'm not in college yet, so, I'm waiting until I get into university, and THEN, I can tell.

But it's not just you. I'm a chicken as well. Haha.

PLUS I'll always think about the whole conversation, what she may say or what she may do. She is not into conflicts, so, I guess she wouldn't argue with me. I actually don't know how my mom would react, but I GUESS she would be okay. But there is no reason to be stressed right now. I don't have a girlfriend, I'm cool. PLUS, I guess she already has a clue.

4. hkboy93

everytime i listen to Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia :grin:

5. That Kid

I always tend to play Coming Clean by Green Day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. RedLight

I usually put Florence and the Machine's No light, No light, on loop an think yeah...it would be cool to just say it. But of course then I remember that it's not just saying it, it's explaining it, and dealing with it, and talking about it, and trying ot figure things out.