1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I sicken myself

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by aTadInsane, Mar 26, 2008.

1. aTadInsane

aTadInsane Guest

Sometimes I have to wonder why I do certain things. The other day one of my ex's, lets call him N, come back to town after living in miami for almost two years. I absolutely despise this guy, but I end up going to see him anyways. Now I used to be on coke but got off of it, he just recently quit and is a complete burnout, like I seriously think he killed most of his brain cells. He sees me and walks over grinning and starts up with some bullshit, the conversation basically went like this:

N: My my, what have we here?
    Me: I heard you moved back in around here.
    N: You heard right, I couldn't stand being away from you for another minute.
    Me: Fuck off.

And as I start walking away he grabs me by the arm still smiling like an idiot and says "Oh come on don't be so sensitive you pussy." So I hit him in the gut. He looked stunned and then got kind of pissed and we argued for a little while. He ended up saying "Why don't you suck my dick?! It'll be just like old times." And by the end of the night, sadly, I took him up on the offer. It escalated and we ended up having sex. I don't know why the fuck I did that, I feel so stupid. I absolutely hate this guy, I cannot understand what possessed me to do that. Especially now thta he's moved back in near me, He'll never let me live it down. I feel slightly nausious, and I kind of feel like crying.

What should I do? I don't know what the hell I was thinking, I feel like such an idiot.

2. Lily

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would ask if you were sober...but that won't help. If I were you I would most likely make myself as busy as possible and stay away from him. Because he knows now...that he can maybe still try and sway you. Not nessacarily that your easy he just knows he still has some pull on you.
    Unless you want to see him again...which from the sound of it I don't think you do. And if you do see him, and you don't want to have it happen again, I'd tell him no and stand my ground. Which I know is not as easy as it sounds.
    I don't know if any of that helped. But know this your not an idiot you just made a mistake...we all do. You are human. And also...you'll be ok. Just watch yourself. Good luck!

3. jroakwood

all i can say, and its no help really, is that i can sympathize.
    i know how it is, and how it happens.
    it happens to so many other people too.

i feel for you buddy. <3

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It sounds to me like you've figured out that its not good to be around this person. Keep your distance from him and you'll be fine.

5. wherewulfe

its called angry sex....anyway.....yea..sounds like you two dont get along so just avoid him

6. sexyalex

that's a sunday school way of putting it. it's quite obvious we r dealing with a very mature 16 year old....if he is 16. gosh, i just thought i was the most messed up 16 year old on earth(who was drinking and doing drugs). i have company!(!) ok ok ok

this may be twisted and may sound on offence to those on the other end but i am saying this to the tadly insane kid :slight_smile:
    now seriously as said above, i think it's angry sex. i can't tell u not to feel upset or not to cry cuz i cna never feel it the way u do. however, pull urself together....sweety he is not worth it! What was in the past was in the past, this is the present and the present is now that u don't want him. u know what happened that night when moments got heated, nonetheless u can make sure it never happens again. I personally think avoiding him is going to do u no good unless u move from that commuity....no, state!

fact is he is always going to be around. so don't fight fire with fire, pick up ur sand and go for it. U also said he will never make u live that day down. pssh, idk whether the sex was good or bad. but if u can come to stands to come forward and say "hey, u have gotten so uncute and ur sex is not as good as it used to(etc.) so blow u:tantrum: " and move on...believe me. he will step eventually. Unless he is deeply lost it (too much of the white lady) then u can worry..cuz then he is capable of anything. for now, just be smart, concentrate on school, keep sober if u can and move on and forget about him. Unless................................:eusa_liar
    ..................well unless deep down u love him and u just can't come to accept it because he has become such a train wreck (frankly i can't recall u stateing why u hate him :dry: )

it's up to u dear, and i know u have the power.
    post me back on the results whenever.

with high regards,
    Alex.:slight_smile:

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some people can have that effect on us. They can make us do things we ordinarily wouldn't. It happens. But once you've identified those people, it's best to simply stay far away. Nothing good can possibly come out of seeing him again, so consider him part of your past, and move on.

Lex

8. smilealways

smilealways Guest

Im not sure about what you argued about, but if you dont like him and he is not being nice to you, then be strong and just walk away.

9. CrimsonThunder

Everyone makes mistakes, just learn from it so next time something similar happens you do it the way you want. :slight_smile:

Just try to forget about it.

10. aTadInsane

aTadInsane Guest

Thanks for the advice and support guys. I really don't want to admit it but I guess I still love him, not the current version of him but what he used to be. That's what caused me to do what I did, and as much as I want to avoid him, I want to be near him at the same time. Even right now I can't really stay mad at him, such a love/hate thing going right now, I'm so confused. I wish we could be the same as we were two years ago.