1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(Perhaps I'm rambling. You don't have to read it.)

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by isobella, Mar 25, 2013.

1. isobella

I'm a notorious swinger, but I'm positive I've known for a while where on the spectrum I lie. I'm just about exclusively gay. Not an issue.
    Thing is, I've been excessively vocal about it, and people have gotten annoyed with me in the past, constantly switching between the poles.
    I don't want to be seen as though this is another 'boy cries wolf' call for attention statement this time. Should I just say it one final time and stick with it? Or should I just keep on keeping on and cutting off potential and 'openness'? I'm accused to be a hypocrite.
    Basically the world thinks I'm strictly straight from my little religious phase (what on earth was I thinking..) last year.
    I don't know. My teenage years have been a mess, and I'm grateful I'm coming to the end of the chaos and properly finding myself in the world now.

I know this isn't really a question- Sorry.

2. LD579

I don't really know what to say, and perhaps others don't as well, because I don't know what lots of the things you say mean. Like, I dunno what a swinger is, and I don't know what homoflexible means.

I'll hazard a guess and say that maybe your feelings of attraction ebb and flow greatly, such that sometimes you don't feel attracted to people?

I'm sorry I can't help you more, but I hope this was cathartic for you in some sense.