1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

came out to my mom IN A /TEXT MESSAGE/ WHAT AM I WHAT IS MY LIFE

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by wocket, Mar 26, 2013.

1. wocket

wocket Guest

It just HAPPENED like I DON'T EVEN KNOW and from one room over too and I said "I'm bisexual and I'm a guy" and that I love her and we don't have to talk about this now and she said OK and THAT WAS LIKE 20 MINUTES AGO WHAT DO WHAT DO

2. TKM

TKM

:eusa_clapIt's awesome that you told her even if it wasn't your preferred way to tell her. If your ready to talk about it go up to her and say I'm ready to talk, she probably hasn't said anything because you told her not to. Good luck I hope everything goes well, I think maybe it's a good sign that she didn't come barging into he room because it shows she's listening to you, just remember she's your mother and she loves you no matter what(*hug*)

3. LD579

First of all, I think some perspective would help. You came out to your mom in two ways. She didn't react aversely at all; in fact, she respected your words and is likely waiting for when you feel ready to talk to her about it.

This is all that needs to be said, I think. I wouldn't be worrying about anything right now =)

4. LD579

First of all, I think some perspective would help. You came out to your mom in two ways. She didn't react aversely at all; in fact, she respected your words and is likely waiting for when you feel ready to talk to her about it.

This is all that needs to be said, I think. I wouldn't be worrying about anything right now =)

5. Devious Kitty

Congrats! Its good to see that she at least didn't act negatively. Update us on how it went. :slight_smile:

6. MixedNutz

That's great, she may be just waiting for you to bring it up. It's good that she reacted to calmly and she's showing you respect by waiting to to talk.