1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good News for Eventual Coming Out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ruby, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Ruby

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So randomly my aunt and grandma came over and some how my aunt, grandma, mom and I got into a conversation about gay rights. They flat out asked me if I was pro-gay rights and I kind of gave a muddled yes but the awesome thing was my grandma was really kind of awesome for being pro-gay right and stuff. My aunt didn't seem overly for or against and my mom didn't even outright hate on it like I thought she would. I mean for the past year or so I've been subtly giving hints and stuff, (my brother and cousin sometimes pretend to be boyfriends to freak people out and I've said stuff like, if you weren't cousins I'd be behind you all the way and what not). I don't know it's not like my mom said she was pro-gay rights and would support any of her kids that came out but still it looks like I could work on her, because sometimes I wonder if she suspects because I'm 19 and never brought home a boyfriend. Anyway at least if and when I come out I might have an ally or two.