1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want to completely come out so bad!!!, but can't

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Unknown5, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Unknown5

Unknown5 Guest

I'm already out to a good amount of friends, but nobody in my family. I really want to completely come out tho, I'm tired of being somebody I'm not. I love my mom but the only problem is my mom, she is the most bigoted anti lgbt person ever. She thinks that being lent is either a disorder or being possed. If my mom found out she would make me get an excorism. This has been getting me really depressed. I know If I started coming out more my mom would realize.:bang:

2. Einturing123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im sorry to hear this. I am familiar with this types of situations too. Slowly open up, but make it small, even silent when you come out. If I had more info, I would give it 2 you. Sorry! :icon_sad:

3. Maybe you can't come out… I don't know. I haven't done it yet but I want to. Maybe you should just keep it in. I really don't know but it seems like it could have consequences if you do come out… although, at the end of the day, she's your mother and she should love you no matter what!

4. LoveMusicPoetry

You shouldn't be forced to live a lie if you don't want to. This might be wishful thinking, but do you think your mum would be different if she knew you were gay? I mean, it's easy to be anti something if it doesn't really affect you, but if it does, you have to think more about it.

5. hkboy93

Drop hints and educate her.