1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Akward Situation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BiSexualRainbow, Mar 31, 2013.

1. BiSexualRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok so, I know I am bi sexual, my mom and dad knows I am in my GSA LGBTQ club at my community college. I told them when they asked if I was gay. "No I am not, I am engaged to a man who I love dearly". Ok I half lied. I said no when they asked if I was gay. My parents and family are roman catholic, so I am afraid to tell them the truth. By my male fiancée knows and told his mom I am bi sexual. I haven't told her myself, which is ok, because she is bi married to a man. so she totally accepts me for who I am. I wore my club LGBTQ shirt and she was cool with it but I didn't want to bring up my sexual orinatation again. Akward to me. But her husband/my fiancée's step dad saw it and asked if I was gay. my fiancée told him " that's my fiancée you talking about". His mom was silanet. I didn't wanna say I was bi to him. I don't think he is very LGBTQ accepting. so I am in a tough spot and don't know what to do. I can't tell my family and I can't tell my fiancée's step dad, but I know it will be found out eventually about who I am. Sigh :frowning2: :/

2. BiSexualRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really need advice. I am afarid I might have to come out, even if I don't want to.

3. ToughHands

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know your family so it's hard to tell but since your are engaged my advice would be to be honest about who your are.. strength and confidence is more likely to earn their respect than lies and shame. Good luck :slight_smile:

4. BiSexualRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just don't know how his stepdad would react. But if I knew he was cool and that my family was cool too. I would tell. I so want to, I almost told my mom today. But I am afraid she would blame me, thinking I am not normal. Sigh...frustration!