1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need quick advice please help!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by 1Jake2, Apr 1, 2013.

1. 1Jake2

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think I should come out to my close family today, we're having a late Easter supper at my grandma's house and it's probably the only time we'll all be together seeing that we're all really busy. I know that everyone will be extremely supportive, even my grandma. I'm just really nervous about it. I told my cousin yesterday and we planned everything out and she said that she'd be by my side during the whole thing. I'm also thinking of telling all of my friends thursday at school if I do come out today. I'm extremely nervous but I know that I'm okay with who I am and I'm proud of being gay! Problem is, my step-dad is gone on a business trip and me and my cousin completely forgot about that. We're close so it would be nice if we're all together. I could just call him I guess, because I feel like I might burst out saying "I'm gay!!!" right this second. I have two questions, if you feel nervous, does it mean you're not ready to come out? and Should i come out today? Thank you in advance answer really quick, I'm leaving in an hour maybe an hour and a half maybe two hours. I can check on my phone at my grandma's house too so don't worry if you're 10 minutes late or anything. I love all of you on EC! You've made me feel great about being gay and feel not so alone and much more loved. (&&&) (*hug*) :smilewave

2. campervankid

Hey - I left you a wall message :slight_smile: